- HBR IdeaCast
- How to Start a Startup (incredible set of podcasts on range of startup topics by Sam Altman at Y Combinator)
- Tech in Boston (great interviews with Boston startups)
- The Reboot Podcast
- The Twenty Minute VC
- Traction: How Startups Start by NextView Ventures
- Ventured by Kleiner Perkins
Blogs on Venture Creation and Growth
- Andrew Chen
- Chris Dixon
- David Skok - "For Entrepreneurs"
- Eric Ries - "Startup Lessons Learned"
- Marc Andreessen's original blog (an archive of the best articles from blog.pmarca.com)
- Mark Suster - "Both Sides of the Table"
- Michael Skok - "Startup Secrets"
- Paul Graham
- Rob Go
- Sean Ellis - "Startup Marketing"
- Steve Blank
Articles and Presentations
- Achieve Product-Market Fit with a Value Proposition Designer Canvas
- Minimize Your Time to Product/Market Fit
- Revenue Traction Doesn't Mean Product/Market Fit
- Services as a Competitive Advantage (helpful for honing in on Product/Market fit)
- The only thing that matters product/market fit
- Anatomy of a Reference Check
- Creating a Culture We Love
- Hiring Your First Sales Person
- Be your Own VC: How to Vet a Startup Before you Join
- Reference Checking Candidates
Generating Demand & Creating Awareness
- The Importance of Proprietary Deal Flow in Early-Stage VC (I like how Mark Suster's perspective helps entrepreneurs understand the VC process)